David R Tollafield is a professional author, a member of the podiatry profession and a former practising podiatric surgeon with the College of Podiatry (London).
- This site does not advertise clinical patient services and treatment
- As a public site it is intended to guide patients with answers and questions covering foot health by podiatrists
- The site promotes related books, fact sheets, articles, posts (blog) and scientific papers
- Leaflet design and promotion of foot health is offered to podiatrists wishing to promote their services and practices
- Consultingfoot pain is part of Busypencilcase Communications Ltd
- The content on this site remains my own unless stated or supported by other references
NEW FOR 2018
Article The Winter Chill: Feet and Cycling in Footlocker February 2018
Morton’s Neuroma. Podiatrist Turned patient. My Own Journey. A Printed 192 page book in full colour as well as an e-book from Amazon books @ £2.62. Paperback version Amazon (retail £15.77 UK /$35.73 USA).
Paperback £13.60 incl. P&P UK only*** £16.50 incl. P&P Israel*** $28.35 incl. P&P USA*** E-mail “Purchase Mortons” to firstname.lastname@example.org Please enquire for other countries outside UK and discounts may apply where Amazon is not available.
Booklet: How to become a beta-reader
My ‘free’ on-line treatment centre is now available for reference and self-help sheets can be dowloaded. Previously only accessible to patients at my practice.
Booklet: Can be used as companion to becoming a beta-reader. Writing up my foot journey. A Guide for patients
OTHER PUBLICATIONS ON THIS WEBSITE
Please check out Footlocker for regular blogs.
Education Information for factsheets
Clinicians Portal for professional information.
The practice of Podiatry is regulated under the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) in the United Kingdom.